Skip to content
- A Quarterly mailing includes the Zimbabwe Review . The Review section focuses on a different theme or topics each issue. The Newsletter section includes book reviews and news about Zimbabwe & in UK, as well as information about the Society’s own activities. This is usually available by joining as part of the membership package.
- A Research Day surveys recent research on Zimbabwe usually takes place at Oxford University and promotes a different theme every year. It supports experienced and younger researchers working on Zimbabwe
- In 2021 we celebrate 40 years since the Society was founded with a special celebratory arts event on 12 June but by Zoom
- We help to promote weekend and day events organised by other organisations and you need to let us know well in advance for us to assist.
- We put people in touch with each other through regular meetings during the year including an open AGM which this year supports the Inside Outside Programme